Sunday, May 19, 2013

We Are Ready For You Little Bear.


Oh my sweet little love. We have been waiting for this moment longer then you know. Counting down the months...and now days until you get to be with us. Your Daddy has loved you from the moment you were born and has wanted you with us forever more. Life took us a lot of places, we were always working to have you but it just took us awhile. And here we are. 



I have worked hard on your room over the last few months. Your bed, toys, pictures on the walls...working hard to get everything as it should be for you, our Little Bear. I have our plane adventure packs ready to go, full of snacks and toys and games to keep you busy for our journey day. Your new TaTa is planning a welcome party for you because our family and friends are so excited to meet you. 



I'll be honest, I miss being around sweet little ones like you. When I was a teacher and nanny all I did everyday was get to plan activities and adventures for precious Little Bear's like you. I don't get to do that right now with a new job, so planning everything for us to do together has been like a dream come true. The first week you spend with us Daddy and I took off work just so we can venture around your new home with you. I can't wait to take you and do everything we've planned! 

Tomorrow you get to see your Daddy. And in 3 days I get to see you too! The countdown continues until we are together my love, until then spend as much time as you can with your Momma. Enjoy every moment together because she will miss you very much. 

All My Love,

Your Belle-Mére

No comments:

Post a Comment