Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Art of Shaving.

Gosh this kid just kills me sometimes. Our family gave Little Bear a sweet little shaving kit for the bath tub. Since My Love works nights, I kind of put it out of sight until there was an evening they could do it together. This boy LOVES his Daddy. For someone who has spent so little time with his Daddy, we are constantly surprised with his complete devotion to him. Since Daddy is in the military he has to shave every morning with proper foam and razor, Little Bear knew exactly what "shaving like Daddy" meant, and seemed to take it very seriously...





We love "toys" that we can really play with him with. That get him moving and and thinking and doing. Watching My Love show and tell him about every piece, then demonstrate how to do it...it made me fall somehow more in love with that big tough guy. This seems to be a reoccurring thing, the gentlest tasks and voice My Love has to use with Little Bear just gets me every time! Such precious moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment